Companionship is a valued part of our service, we can pop in regularly for a cuppa and a chat to ensure all is well and report back to family to put their minds at rest.
There are many reasons when companionship is welcomed.
- Settling you back in after a spell in hospital.
- Sorting out what bills need paying and when.
- Keeping an eye on you, your health and well being.
- Staying in your home overnight, should you need someone there – just in case.
- Taking you out for trips to the shops, for a coffee, theatre trips or just for a walk.
- Keeping track of your diary and ensuring you attend appointments.
Our companionship services
- Offer companionship & conversation
- Provide Night and Daytime Sitting Services
- Respite support
- Holiday help and reassurance services
- Meal Planning & Diet Monitoring
- Assist with Morning Wake Up
- Assist With Good Night Tuck in
- Book, Novel & Poetry Reading
- Purchase Newspapers, Magazines & Books
- Share Afternoon Walks & Exercises
- Assist with Letter/Card Writing
- Assist with Payment of Bills, Arranging Receipts
- Appointment Reminders
- Stimulate Mental Awareness
- Participate in Hobbies & Crafts
- Escort to Appointments
- Plan Visits, Outing & Trips, Social & Leisure Activities
- Accompany to Lunch or Dinner
- Attend Clubs, Plays, Concerts or Sporting Events
- Attend Religious Services & Events
- Assist with Travel Arrangements
- Play Board/Card Games
- Provide Holiday Escort or Companion
- Assist with Entertaining